As always, there’s a ton of amazing and innovative new watches introduced at Baselworld. This year, the choice for our favorites is tougher than ever. Here they are.
1. Tudor Heritage Chrono 2010 based on the Tudor chronograph from the 1970s.
2. Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra Annual Calendar, the latest from the popular Aqua Terra line.
3. Maurice Lacroix Regulateur Roue Carree. Limited edition to 99 pieces. Powered by the ML 153 Manufacture movement.
4. Patek Philippe Chronograph Ref. 5170 featuring the brand new hand-wound Patek in-house caliber CH 29-535 PS.
5. Ressence “Platform Watch” by industrial designer Benoit Mintiens. Features a modified automatic Swiss caliber (base ETA 2824) with 38 jewels.